December 8, 2014
- Intro (0:00)
- Latest & Greatest (1:15)
- Why the long break? Real Life Paleo was released and Stacy headed out on The Paleo View Book Signing Tour
- Vivian's fitness recommendations for Stacy while on tour
- How Stacy is going to build consistency with training again and her priorities in life now
- How Stacy is going to train in a home gym for future competitions
- Vivian's next competition will likely be in April
- Vivian is doing Cupid Undie Run - support her at http://my.cupids.org/missvfit
- If she reaches her fundraising goal she will make a training video on the 9 fundamental Crossfit movements
- All the money raised goes to children with cancer
- Vivian is CRAFTING FOR THE KIDS! This year she will be making arm knit infinity scarves!
- I ask that for donations of $15+ I'll finger knit ear warmer/headband for donations of $30+ you will get a scarf of my choosing. If you Donate $40+ you can pick your own colors! This would make a great gift and will helpthe kids to #endNF
- Diet choices to support recovery and goals
- Questions & Answers (41:08)
- Sylvia - how to handle cramps while lifting?
- Angie - how to lift despite previous back injuries?
- Kristy - more ideas on dealing with stinky training clothes and gear
- Sarah - how best to handle weight increase increments to build strength?
- Outro (1:04:44)